20 Facts About Me

Hey y'all!

I realize that y'all have no idea who I am and y'all don't know anything about me. So today i thought i would tell y'all 20 interesting facts about me.

1. I was born in Bamberg, Germany because my dad was stationed over there when he was in the military.
2. I am a HUGE choir nerd. This year marks my 5th year in school choir and all my closest friends are in choir with me.
3. I love to drive in a car. Whether I'm the one driving or I'm being drive by someone else i love to drive in a car.
4. Some of my favorite places in the world include Empty airports, crowded airports, empty sport stadiums, libraries, Disney world, and log cabins.
5. I love to read. Reading is one of my favorite things to do.
6. I have a postcard wall with postcards from a lot of the places I have been.
7. I have a collection of turtles from various places I have been. Currently I have 11 turtles from different places I have been.
8. I'm a night owl.
9. I tend to hoard things and not get rid of them.
10. I love Pinterest. You can always find me on Pinterest.
11. I Love makeup. I am obsessed with makeup but I tend to only to wear at home.
12. I am huge procrastinator and I take forever to do my homework.
13. Harry Potter is my favorite book series of all time. I am most definitely a Potterhead.
14. I am a lover of all things Marvel and I am so excited to see Avengers: Infinity War
15. I love to sleep just like any other teenager.
16. My favorite article of clothing is fuzzy socks.
17. I had ACL reconstruction surgery December 2016.
18. My favorite color is mint green.
19. I am really bad with coming up facts about me.
20. I have nothing else to say.

Comments